Friday, December 5, 2008

Blog Awards



I've received another award. From Debbie.

Debbie thank you so much.



Okay, iI know I must pass this award on to 5 people, but I don't really know 5 people.

But I am passing this on to *Auds Dezinz* Life of a single creative mom. Auds, this is for you for your wonderful blog. All your creatons is so wonderful. I just love to browse around. And then for the opputunity to do all the testings of your wonderful tutorials you are writing. Man you rock!!

Secondly, I pass this award on to ASwtlyreCreation. Another beautiful blog to browse through. and I also have priviliged to test her tutorials.


Lastly to Shelley of LBC Designs. Love your pics of Bethaney!

Well, you all take care and have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

much love and hugs

Alet :-)

No comments: